Table of Contents
- 1 What is Dermology Acne Treatment?
- 2 Core Features of Dermology Acne Treatment
- 3 How does Dermology Acne Treatment Work?
- 4 What are the Ingredients of Dermology Acne Treatment?
- 5 INGREDIENTS
- 6 Is Dermology Acne Treatment Easy to Use?
- 7 Precautions or Side Effects?
- 8 Our Final Thoughts Regarding our Dermology Acne Treatment Review – hit or miss?
Let’s face it, we all deal with acne from time to time (some of us more than others). For decades scientists and pharmacists have been working to formulate the perfect acne treatment that will clear up your skin fast and effectively.
But these same companies are also largely focused on profits vs. results, leading to acne treatment solutions that:
- Lack of innovation and personalization, using the same formula for every skin type
- Include cheap but harsh chemicals that are hard on your skin
- Remove healthy bacteria
- And have a host of uncomfortable side effects such as dryness, redness, tender skin, and more
The good news is that companies like Dermology are learning from the failures of big pharma and developing innovative acne treatments that utilize both natural and breakthrough ingredients shown to reduce and eliminate acne all while revitalizing and improving the health of your skin, not harming it.
What is Dermology Acne Treatment?
Dermology Acne Solution is an advanced skin care formula developed to prevent and treat acne breakouts through a variety of mechanisms.
Acne is a common disease that impacts hair follicles, most often on your face but can also occur in other areas like your back, chest, buttocks and more. Contrary to popular belief, acne is not caused by bacteria, although bacteria can exacerbate the situation.
And unlike what you may have heard of, acne isn’t just for teens. I fact, it is very common for young adults in their 20s and 30s to experience acne.
Dermology represents a globally recognized range of advanced natural skin care products developed by leading dermatological researchers.
Core Features of Dermology Acne Treatment
- Made with all natural and botanical ingredients
- Ingredients all scientifically studied and proven to help with acne
- Free-from side effects and safe for sensitive skin
- Works on both white and blackheads
- Clears blemishes
- Suitable for both adults and teens
- Works on both men and women’s skin
- Safe for face and body applications
- 90-day money back guarantee
- Registered with the FDA
- Affordable and fast acting
How does Dermology Acne Treatment Work?
Dermology works to reduce and eliminate existing acne, as well as prevent further outbreaks by treating the core causes of unsightly breakouts.
Dermology acne cream immediately begins to work on attacking the irritants, bacteria, and toxins clocking pores and causing inflammation, whiteheads, and blackheads. Its proprietary formula is able to penetrate deep into your skin, opening and cleansing pores and preventing further outbreaks.
Acne often rears its ugly head, appearing as:
- Occluded pores (whiteheads or blackheads)
- Pimples or zits
- And on rarer occasions as boils or cysts
As you can imagine, none of the above are very slightly, and if left untreated are not only unpleasant to look at, but can also be painful, itchy and irritating, not to mention embarrassing.
Unlike other formulations, Dermology is a well-rounded product, designed to both prevent and treat all causes and symptoms of acne, from small breakouts to severe cases.
The ingredients in Dermology Acne Treatment help to:
- Reduce inflammation and redness through anti-inflammatory properties
- Prohibit further bacterial growth and infections once acne springs up
- Keeps pores open to prevent clogging
- Shrinks scar tissues and helps the skin naturally heal
- Acts as a gentle facial cleanser and exfoliator
What are the Ingredients of Dermology Acne Treatment?
The ingredients are what make this formulation so impressive, combining time-tested natural botanicals with innovative extracts recently shown to yield serious results.
You may have heard of this product in the news as one of the “fountains of youth”. Extracted from grapes of the red vine variety, this extract is a powerful anti-oxidant and a proven facilitator of reducing acne fast. Dermology utilizes this ingredient to replace the harsher (any synthetic) benzoyl peroxide found in many mass-produced over the counter formulas.
Extracted from a natural and ancient herb used for centuries as a cleansing agent, sandalwood is known to possess natural scar removing capabilities as well as antiseptic properties.
Pure Vitamin E
Vitamin E has incredible moisturizing properties and healing abilities, restoring circulation to underlying skin tissues as well as being a powerful anti-oxidant.
Otherwise known as vitamin B5, this vitamin speeds up wound healing, reduces scaring and inhibits further bacterial growth.
Is Dermology Acne Treatment Easy to Use?
We’ve all come across those products that come with an entire user manual on how to correctly apply and use the formula. This is not one of those products. While the formula is advanced, using it is not.
To begin, just follow the simple instructions below:
- Wash off the impacted area of your face or body with a gentle soap and be sure to rinse well with luke-warm water.
- Air dry or blot-dry with a clean paper towel
- Open the cream and use your fingers to gently apply the formula to the affected area, being sure to gently massage in a circular motion until fully absorbed into your skin.
Repeat the above process between 2-3 times per day as needed or necessary.
Precautions or Side Effects?
First, we researched the ingredients in the formula. All ingredients are from natural sources. Further, all of the ingredients have been determined to be safe for exterior use on humans (i.e. don’t eat it). That said, other ingredients in the formula such as resveratrol are also safe for consumption.
All of the ingredients in the formula have been studied for human use across dozens of studies and are considered to be safe and generally free from any negative side effects when taken as directed.
Dermology Client Review:
Our Final Thoughts Regarding our Dermology Acne Treatment Review – hit or miss?
The Dermology acne solution is one of the better acne formulations we’ve reviewed in a long time. The ingredients are all naturally sourced, safe, and backed by clinical research showing their effectiveness in treating acne for both men and women.
Further, the company offers a generous money back guarantee and consumer reviews of the product are overwhelmingly positive.
Ordering is easy and customer service is also highly responsive if you need help or assistance.
If you or a loved one have been suffering needlessly with acne and repeated outbreaks, we suggest you give this acne cream a try.